Online ordering FAQ
Please read below for all information regarding online orders.
If you still have some questions please do give your local shop a call, we'll be happy to help.
Can I collect my order?
Absolutely, we offer next day collection for orders placed before 8pm. Please select your local shop for collection.
That said your order will usually be ready for collection within a few hours and we'll always send you an email/ text message when it's ready. If anything is missing/ unavailable we'll make sure we let you know in advance.
Can I have my gift hamper posted?
- Why can't I choose local delivery during checkout?
- Local delivery is only available when:
If you're not seeing local delivery as an option and need assistance, please email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
- your address is verified - when entering your address in the checkout, select your address from the options that appear as you type to ensure your address is verified.
- your address is within our local delivery radius.
- you are not using Apple Pay, Google Pay or PayPal.
- I've selected local delivery, when will my order arrive?
- We currently only deliver on Fridays. Order before 8pm on Thursday to get your order on the next available delivery day.
- How much does delivery cost?
- Local delivery is free, for orders over £40. There's a £5 charge for baskets under £40. Note that we are only delivering within a 2 miles radius of each shop for now.
Yes! please get in touch and we'll help you out: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is everything available for UK shipping?
Unfortunately, we've found that fresh/ perishable items don't do well in the post, so we will not ship fruit, vegetables, meat, fish or eggs. There are lots of fantastic organic growers and producers around the UK, and we urge you to find your local organic grocer, farm or veg box scheme and buy from them.
More delivery information
A signature may be required upon delivery. If no-one is available the driver may leave a postcard advising that a delivery has been attempted and that the recipient should contact them to re-arrange delivery. If your item contains fresh produce please ensure you are at home to accept delivery or an alternative delivery address is nominated to the courier as the order must be received on the day of delivery and cannot be returned to the depot. Your order can be delivered to an alternative address such as a neighbour or delivered to your place of work if this is more convenient. All orders containing fresh produce must be unpacked and chilled on the day of delivery.
Good Food cannot except liability for any damage or theft that may occur to your parcel if it is left in a safe place of your choosing or with your neighbour or if you package is not unpacked and chilled on the day of receipt.